Saturday, April 3, 2021

Kamen Rider Black Sun Announced

Based on the concept of returning to the roots of the original "Kamen Rider" the popular "Kamen Rider Black" which depicts a story filled with sorrow of a hero with a harsh fate will be newly revived after more than 30 years.
 
The director of "Kamen Rider Black Sun" is Shiraishi Kazuya, who has directed many blockbuster movies. It will be a completely new work that retell and redraws "Kamen Rider Black" from a new perspective. Director Shiraishi revealed a great deal of pressure, "I'm trembling at the prospect of rebooting "Kamen Rider Black" but I'm going to put all of my talent into it so that I won't be crushed by the weight of 50 years of Kamen Rider history. I will do my best so that the story of Kotaro Minami and Nobuhiko Akizuki's grief will leave a new mark on the history of Japanese heroes. Please look forward to it!"

Spring 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment